Abstract submission and author information
In order to contribute to ICPIG 2023, authors must submit an abstract, and they can apply for an oral contribution of 20 minutes during submission. Other contributions will be presented within 4 extensive poster sessions. All paying participants can submit up to 2 abstracts as first authors.
Abstracts should be formatted according to the following guidelines:
- The abstract should be written for A4 paper according to the fonts and formatting of the template, and it can include figures, tables and references. Templates are available below, both in Word and in LaTeX.
- The maximum length of the abstract is 1 page, including figures and references.
- All text must be written in English.
- Please submit the abstract as a PDF file, with a maximum size of 2MB.
- The name of the presenting author must be underlined.
- Do not forget to edit the topic number in the template.
The conference topics can be found on: https://www.icpig2023.com/home/conferencetopics .
For Word users, we provide the Template in Word.
For LaTeX users, we provide an example file in LaTeX with style file naturemag.bst and examples of a bibliography bibtex file and of a figure. The template in LaTeX can be found here (ZIP file).
March 12, 2023 Abstract submission deadline (orals)
April 11, 2023 Poster submission deadline
April 14, 2023 Notification of acceptance of presentations and of choice of contributed orals.
Please note that according to the current science policy of the Netherlands, researchers
working for Russian or Belarusian institutions will not be admitted to this conference.
Russian and Belarusian nationals with an academic affiliation elsewhere are welcome.
ICPIG 2023Registration website for ICPIG 2023
ICPIG 2023ICPIG 20230.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00ZTo be announcedTo be announced